Gelmart Industries, Inc. (“Gelmart,” “us,” or “we”) is committed to respecting your privacy. We want you to be familiar with what information we collect relating to you, your computer, or your device that enables your identification (“personal information”) and why and how we use and disclose that personal information.
This Privacy Notice explains our policies and practices with respect to personal information that we collect from users through the websites or other applications operated and controlled by us from which you are accessing this Privacy Notice (collectively, the “Site”), and through our social media pages and through HTML-formatted email messages that we send to you that link to this Privacy Notice (collectively, the “Services”). This Privacy Notice only addresses personal information collected directly through our Services. It does not govern information-gathering, use, or dissemination practices related to personal information collected other than through the Services, such as from telephone, facsimile, postal mail, or other offline means or media. If information is combined with personal information collected through the Services, it will be treated according to this Privacy Notice.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site or on our social media pages or in connection with our advertisements;
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
• Information that you provide in order to benefit from a particular feature or participate in a particular activity, such as when you sign up to receive emails from us; and
• Information that we receive from joint marketing partners.
You may also be permitted to post information and comments to the Site (e.g., a forum, reviews), which will be accessible for other users (collectively, the “Forums”). We collect personal information that you knowingly provide to us in the Forums. Please remember that any personal information that you disclose in the Forums becomes public information and may be viewed and used by others. You are solely responsible for the content you post online in the Forums. Gelmart has no control over and will not be held responsible for any personal information disclosed in the Forums or the use of such personal information by third parties. By submitting personal information in the Forum, you acknowledge that you have no expectation of privacy with regard to any submission or posting. You should always exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
We may combine your personal information with other information we have collected from you or from other sources, whether on- or offline. We treat the combined information as personal information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Gelmart may use personal information collected through the Services for the following purposes:
• to respond to your inquiries, requests, or complaints;
• to improve our level of service;
• to ensure that content of the Services is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device;
• to provide you with customer service;
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
• to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site, when you choose to do so;
• for our own administrative and quality assurance purposes, including for data analysis and identifying Service usage trends;
• to notify you about changes to our Site, products, and services;
• to create and manage your personal account with Gelmart;
• to prevent misuse or improper use of the Services;
• as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable law or legal process, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (c) to enforce our terms and conditions; (d) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (e) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; and (f) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; and
• for other purposes described at the point where we collect personal information from you.
We may use and share non-personal, non-individual statistics or demographic information in aggregate form without restriction.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHERS
Gelmart may share personal information with third parties only as described in this Privacy Notice or as otherwise described at the point where we collect the information about you, including:
• Affiliates: We may transfer or disclose personal information to our affiliated companies for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice.
• Third Party Service Providers: Gelmart may engage third parties to provide administrative and technical services to us, such as website hosting services, which may require the transfer of your personal information to such third parties for processing and storage.
• Business Partners: We may share information with third party marketing companies and advertising partners, who may use the information to deliver advertisements about our services and about third-party services that may be of interest to you by mail, email, on this Site, on our social media pages, or on other websites.
• Legal: In certain circumstances, we may be required to release your personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, law or regulation. We also reserve the right to cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting users who violate our rules or engage in behavior that is illegal or harmful to Gelmart or individuals or the personal information we are responsible for.
• Corporate Transactions: We may disclose your personal information to a third party in connection with a corporate reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings. If we disclose personal information to complete a corporate transaction, Gelmart will comply with applicable law and require the buyer, assignee or transferee to do so as well.
COOKIES AND OTHER PASSIVE COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
As you navigate the Site or otherwise use the Services, certain Traffic Data may be passively collected, meaning it is gathered without your actively providing it. This is done using the following technologies in the following ways:
• IP Addresses: An IP address is a unique identifier that certain electronic devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. When you visit our Site, we may view the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet. We use this information to determine the general physical location of the device and understand from what geographic regions our website visitors come. We also may use this information to enhance our Services.
• Through Your Browser: Certain information is collected by most browsers, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type and operating system type and version screen resolution, and Internet browser type and version. Just as IP addresses, we may use this information to enhance our Services and user experience.
• Using Monitoring Tools: The Services may utilize pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs, Flash Shared Objects, HTML5 Local Storage, HTML5 Mini Databases, and other similar technologies, both on certain aspects of the Site and in HTML-formatted e-mail messages to you. These monitoring tools are used for the purpose of, among other things, compiling statistics about Service usage and response rates, and tracking the activities of users of the Site and e-mail recipients. We may use this information to improve the Services and to deliver offers that we think may be of interest to you.
The main cookies used by our Services are created from Google Analytics, which track your IP address. To see more information regarding what cookies Google Analytics puts in place and the entirety of all data it can monitor, click here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/. You can opt-out of cookies from Google Analytics here.
• Do Not Track We do not track your behavior across third party websites. Our Site currently does not respond to “Do Not Track” (DNT) signals and we operate as described in this Privacy Notice whether or not a DNT signal is received, as there is no consistent industry-standard for compliance.
INTERNET BASED ADVERTISING
We may collect information about your online activities on our Site to provide you with advertising about products and services tailored to your individual interests. We also may obtain information for this purpose from third-party websites on which our ads are served. This section of our Notice provides details and explains how to exercise your choices.
You may see certain ads on other websites because we work with advertising partners (including advertising networks) to engage in remarketing and retargeting activities. Our advertising partners allow us to target our messaging to users through demographic, interest-based and contextual means. These partners track your online activities over time and across websites, including our Site, by collecting information through automated means, including through the use of third-party cookies, web server logs, and web beacons. They use this information to show you advertisements that may be tailored to your individual interests. The information our advertising partners may collect includes data about your visits to websites that participate in the relevant advertising networks, such as the pages or advertisements you view and the actions you take on the websites. This data collection takes place both on our Site and on third-party websites that participate in the ad networks. This process also helps us track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts. For example, we utilize certain of our ad partners’ targeted advertising services to show you our ads on other websites based on your prior visits to our Site and other online activity.
Provided that a company participates in industry-developed programs designed to provide consumers choices about whether to receive targeted advertising, you may opt out of ad network interest-based advertising generally through the Network Advertising Initiative website or by visiting http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ (web-based advertising) or http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices (for mobile advertising). To learn more, please visit the websites operated by the Network Advertising Initiative and Digital Advertising Alliance at www.networkadvertising.org/choices. Opting-out does not mean that you will stop receiving ads from us. It means that you still stop receiving ads from us that have been targeted to you based on your visits and browsing activity across websites over time.
OUR SECURITY MEASURES
We will maintain the levels of protection of your personal data in accordance with data protection laws and take reasonable precautions to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. You should be aware that no security measure is guaranteed to be 100% secure and you should always take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information, including ensuring that you have up-to-date antivirus software.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
HOW WE STORE INFORMATION AND YOUR RIGHTS
We retain your personal information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected, unless a longer period is required by law. Thereafter, personal information will be removed, destroyed or deleted.
You can unsubscribe from certain emails from Gelmart by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link they contain. You can opt-out of the use of certain cookie-related processing by following the instructions in the section of this Notice called Cookies and Other Passive Collection Technologies.
ONLINE PRIVACY FOR CHILDREN
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. We do not intend to collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 21 years old.
If you have any concerns or complaints about the manner in which your personal information has been collected or handled by Gelmart, or any queries in regard to this Privacy Notice or Gelmart’s privacy practices, you can contact Gelmart at [insert email address], or [insert phone number] located at 48 West 38th Street, 10th Floor, New York, New York 10018.
CHANGES IN OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
We will only use personal information in the manner described in the Privacy Notice in effect when the information was collected from you. However, we reserve the right to change the terms of this Privacy Notice at any time (for example due to changes in data protection laws) by posting revisions to our Site with a new “Last Updated” date. We will take adequate and reasonable action to provide notice or obtain your consent if required by law as a result of any such change.
Last Updated: May 27, 2021
Copyright © 2021 Gelmart Industries, Inc. All rights reserved.